What's new

Complete list of safety razor blades?

Is there somewhere a more or less complete list of safety razor blades (which are still produced) or a database on safety razor blades with all relevant information?

Now that would be quite a project for someone during these stay-at-home times.

Do you think that many people from badgerandblade are very interested in this?
In that case I might think how to solve that ... maybe webbased and so that people can also give their inputs and rate blades according to different criteria ...

Do you think that many people from badgerandblade are very interested in this?
In that case I might think how to solve that ... maybe webbased and so that people can also give their inputs and rate blades according to different criteria ...
I believe they would. Speaking of blades and ratings, a fellow on another shaving board did a pretty good blade comparison chart years ago and it generated enough interest that it's permanently posted. I don't know what the rules are about referring to other boards but if you Google shaving forums and go to the blade section of each you'll find it at the top of the category.

I believe they would. Speaking of blades and ratings, a fellow on another shaving board did a pretty good blade comparison chart years ago and it generated enough interest that it's permanently posted. I don't know what the rules are about referring to other boards but if you Google shaving forums and go to the blade section of each you'll find it at the top of the category.

I found 2 personal blade comparison charts here:

Did you mean these?

Top Bottom