What's new

compatible carts for my "bottega verde" wooden handle (mach3 attachment)

Good morning.
I have parted ways with gillette for good (don't ask why - i don't want my post to be removed) and i need to find some replacement carts for my wooden handle by "bottega verde" . It has a mach3 attachment. I have already found wilkinson sword hydro 3 connect and Solimo Easy-fit 3 (essentially the same). I would like to know if there's any other compatible carts - I remember Bic probably did carts with a sort of mach3 attachment but i'm ot sure. I include a pic of the handle.

Attachments

• IMG_20201203_142907.jpg
    IMG_20201203_142907.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
Other than Chinese knock offs that would have been sold as fakes prior to the patent ecpiry, you have stated the only leading brands that produce a Mach3 compatible cart - Schick/Personna and Bic.

Other than Chinese knock offs that would have been sold as fakes prior to the patent ecpiry, you have stated the only leading brands that produce a Mach3 compatible cart - Schick/Personna and Bic.
yes but while i know (and appreciate very well) the shick/personna carts (hydro 3 connect and / or EasyFit3) i don't know anything about bic compatible carts. Do you have any idea?

In the end i settled on Hydro Connect 3 from wilkinson sword. Tried them last weekend, 3 passes WTG / XTG /ATG using a syntethic brush and a green proraso. An easy BBS with no irritation! Even better than mach3's! Iìm pleasantly surprised. Here in Italy many people consider Shick/Wilkinson blades vastly inferiori to Gillette's but IMO that's not the case.

Attachments

• bbshydro.jpg
    bbshydro.jpg
    958.8 KB · Views: 6
  • BVhydro.jpg
    BVhydro.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
  • bvhydro intero.jpg
    bvhydro intero.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
Top Bottom