What's new

Comparison of adjustable razors

I have the first version of the Taiga and I mostly use the OC baseplate WTG 5 Xtg 4 ATG 4 and for me it is very smooth

Well, I have completed the comparison of adjustable machines (temporarily). Gillette Toggle and Gillette Fatboy reached me. I chose them as bright representatives, about which a lot is written on English-language sites.
The method of comparison did not change, the same soap and the same brush were used.
What happened:
I was surprised myself, but these razors are almost clones and repeat each other in small things, Fatboy has a slightly better handle, Toggle has a weight distribution and handles length, but this does not affect the result in any way. Interestingly, they completely repeat the result of Frank Shaving. I even went back and had another Frank shave to refresh my impression. In General, they get the same number of points and share the 4th place. But if I was offered a choice,I would choose Frank. The peculiarity of the Gillette adjustment is stepwise, only by units. Stepless adjustment, as it seems to me, makes it possible to more" fine " adjust the razor to itself and the blade. So a slight advantage (subjective) of the F
IMG_6918.jpg
Без названия.jpg
ranc with full objective equality.
For photos of all participants with the exception of the Taiga.

Top Bottom