What's new

comparing GEM featherweight vs. flying wing bullet tip?

I had a great shave today. I've been meaning to do this shave most of the week but haven't shaved in a while. To tired to look back to confirm but I believe the last shave was Sunday. This one is for @camoloc who has been talking about these two razors. I did the right side with the BT and the left with the FW. Great shave all around and with a side by side comparison I'd say these two are closer in efficiency than I had thought previously. The BT being ever so slightly more efficient. I was still able to pull off a very socially acceptable shave and just wonderful pass and light touch up.
The FW just took the slightest bit more touch up to achieve the same results. Either way an excellent shave can be had with either razor. And a very fun relaxing and refreshing shave can be had with the 2 together.

thanks for the confirmation.

I went into the wild searching today with no luck finding a FW........but walked away with a nice ever-ready.

I will own one soon or order one if things dont get too bonkers in the next two weeks.

camo

Top Bottom