What's new

Comments on your mustache

Was at the grocery store today and this young man came up to me (6 feet) and said, "Sir, that is one amazing moustache". As usual I said, "Thank you".

Was out for my morning walk the other day and a group of early teens drove by on their bicycles....the one at the tail end of the group, as he drove by me, yelled, "Hey Mister...nice mustache!!". Funny....made me smile.

Used to get more regarding beard: ZZTop or nasty comparisons......
Stache: most stare but don't say much..... ohh, except my first formal conservative job: mariachi!.
Wasn't recognized at a fam reunion last year:taz:
Was clean shaved most of my previous life.

About 2 weeks ago I was in a customer's house delivering a water heater to the plumbers. She was an art student a tone of the best art colleges in the state. She had heavy blue fading to a pale teal hair, paint stained oversized white tee, track shorts, and the telltale red eyes and bag of Cheetos. Anyways, this young thing stares intently at me and says "I have to sketch you! The way the lines of your mustache flow into your beard! Connected yet separate! You have to let me sketch you!" I let her take a couple pictures and got the hell out of there, but I have to say that was probably the most honest compliment I've gotten from anyone over the age of 5.

Top Bottom