What's new

Coming soon!

$aphrodite.jpg

Hopefully ready by February 14th depending on how busy we are with wholesale orders!

$10835350_660724904036802_1153396408779053727_o.jpg$_MG_1669.jpgWe finally got the new labels and photos done! We are still on schedule for a release by the 15th of February with the two new fragrances.

One question though, is Aphrodite sold out because it is truly sold out or because it is not available until tomorrow? Sorry for the double post.

Sold out because I wanted to get the photos up but it's not available yet. Roughly 8am Saturday, just as soon as I finish my shave!

I'm sure it will be at Rivers Edge in the next couple of weeks. We just shipped a large wholesale order to California and started working on four additional wholesale orders. You are hoping to have ten confirmed vendors by the end of March, several of which have brick and mortar locations.

That sounds amazing. No future plans to carry in any brick and mortar shops? (Ie rivers edge(local love))

I'm sure it will be at Rivers Edge in the next couple of weeks. We just shipped a large wholesale order to California and started working on four additional wholesale orders. You are hoping to have ten confirmed vendors by the end of March, several of which have brick and mortar locations.
Nice! Looking forward to getting my hands on some!

Top Bottom