What's new

Comfort me, B&B

Had an awful dream last night. Long story short: Received a terrible, terrible shave from a metrosexual Hispanic barber in a poorly lit, dark blue room with only two windows. The razor was a Shavette, and after four passes I was left with the equivalent of a poor first DE pass and a HUGE gash in my right cheek. I was afraid to tell the barber how awful he'd maimed me, because he was still wielding the razor when he walked me to the door.

B&B, Please tell me things like this only happen in dreams... :frown:

Had an awful dream last night. Long story short: Received a terrible, terrible shave from a metrosexual Hispanic barber in a poorly lit, dark blue room with only two windows. The razor was a Shavette, and after four passes I was left with the equivalent of a poor first DE pass and a HUGE gash in my right cheek. I was afraid to tell the barber how awful he'd maimed me, because he was still wielding the razor when he walked me to the door.

If it's any comfort, the exact same thing happened to me! Can't be too carefull out there.

For your sake, I certainly hope we don't have any psychoanalysts, here. I'm terrified to hear the interpretation of this dream.

Actually, that sounds pretty much inline with most of the "barbershop" straight shave experiences posted on B&B (minus the huge gash).

Your bed is facing the wrong direction and you need to knock out a wall in your bedroom and move the bath room round to the other side of the house. The thought of how you are going to afford the modifications should give you plenty of nightmares that will displace the shaving ones :biggrin::biggrin:

Cheers

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Your bed is facing the wrong direction and you need to knock out a wall in your bedroom and move the bath room round to the other side of the house. The thought of how you are going to afford the modifications should give you plenty of nightmares that will displace the shaving ones :biggrin::biggrin:

Cheers

Yes, finally someone touches upon the little known downside of feng shui. :lol:

That's a lot scarier than the dream I had where I was in a gift shop and they had a huge display of NOS vintage Gillettes - SuperSpeeds, Slims, Techs, etc. Those are the ones you don't want to wake up from. :smile:

Hmmm... Metrosexual barber, a Shavette, poor shave, huge gash, and a dark room? Sounds to me like if you would convert to a Slant (assuming you haven't), you will dream about the Slant and correct at least 3/5 of the variables in the dream. :biggrin1:

Also, the Freudian interpretation of the aforementioned factors may be downright embarrassing. :lol:

Last edited:
Had an awful dream last night. Long story short: Received a terrible, terrible shave from a metrosexual Hispanic barber in a poorly lit, dark blue room with only two windows.
That guy was in my dream too. As he shaved me, he kept asking me "who doesn't want to wear the ribbon?!?!?"

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom