What's new

Come to Papa!

Raymondmillbrae

Totally bogus
Pretty excited.

Just got an email, with these attached pictures, from Ulrik.

My custom Koraat is finally finished, and waiting to be shipped to Papa from Austria.

Notice it is shorter from toe to heel, for better maneuverability around my face. (It’s a modified 14-2.0).

Also take note of the belly in the hollow grind. This gives the hollow grind extra strength.

Im totally stoked!

Now the 2 to 4 week wait time, as it is shipping from Europe.

00E774AE-6122-4119-BD16-1BE8F61D7D32.jpeg

CAF84F33-D4C3-4E7F-9E19-83643B8AD3F3.jpeg

6EF21203-1649-4B49-A93B-B1CC976644AE.jpeg

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Pretty excited.

Just got an email, with these attached pictures, from Ulrik.

My custom Koraat is finally finished, and waiting to be shipped to Papa from Austria.

Notice it is shorter from toe to heel, for better maneuverability around my face. (It’s a modified 14-2.0).

Also take note of the belly in the hollow grind. This gives the hollow grind extra strength.

Im totally stoked!

Now the 2 to 4 week wait time, as it is shipping from Europe.

View attachment 1169378

View attachment 1169379

View attachment 1169380
I want one (or seven) except with pointed toe and timber scales.

Raymondmillbrae

Totally bogus
I want one (or seven) except with pointed toe and timber scales.

A clipped square point is totally fine.

More than enough cutting edge to get those little hiding whiskers by the entrance to my nostrils.

Now a round point? (Dutch point).

Well...thats a totally different animal.

Myself, I don’t personally like a Dutch point. It makes me have to focus and work harder to get to certain areas on my face.

If it’s a vintage “straight”...maybe.

But that’s just me.

No foul done if your tastes vary from mine, and folk lean towards Dutch points.

For me, I like square points. And a clipped square point is totally fine.

Changing the topic some...

But it’s strange to see weird straight razor designs...like when the spine is longer than the cutting edge.

Totally useless, and super cumbersome to shave with.

But some folks like the aesthetics, the looks.

To each their own. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I just got that exact grind on a recent order (a 14 and a 8/8 full custom) and honestly they are great razors. since i got them I have not really been shaving with anything else they are that good. I have one order one without the tough beard option (going to compare it to the extra full hollow) but I think you will be very pleased with it. .
The only mass production that seems to work for me as good is the 1st gen filis.
I received min in june and they took about six weeks to make it over due to the slowdown.

Top Bottom