What's new

Come on, admit it, do you use a brush-less cream once in a while?

I've tried a lot of the canned stuff, but my favorite for about a year before I got addicted to the brush was Aveeno. They (actually it is Johnson & Johnson) make some really gentle products and I had my shave-irritation problem pretty much solved with their canned gel. Before that, I have used Nivea, Barbasol, Gillette, Edge, and one other I am not remembering. But I liked Aveeno the best.

I've used Aveeno brushless, but don't anymore. Same with Body Shop, KOS and a few others--better than canned goo, but that's about it.

I've also used NancyBoy, Toms of Maine and a few others that are not strictly brush products--but, IMO, work much better when used with a brush.

I haven't used a brushless cream in about a year, which coincides with the time I started using a DE. Brushless creams take away alot of the fun!

I stay away with anything containing soy...that has been manipulated like Soy beans are ok, but soy milk id not use it has some sort of female hormones which makes men grow breasts.
if you start seeing that you start to develop breasts stop using the soy in a can cream. :001_tt2:

free tip from a concerned spartan.

I have a can of NIVEA Shave foam. standing as NEW in the corner since I started DE wetshaving.

I do like to keep at leats one brushless product on hand for traveling, or when I'm really pressed for time. I generally opt for either Avalon Organics cream shave or Cremeo cream.

Heck I rarely use creams!

However, I do have NB and Musgo Real... both of which CAN be used brushless if you so choose.

If travelling means you want to carry less shave gear around, I have found Somersets Shaving Oil to be very effective, as well as quick and easy to use. It also comes in a tiny little bottle which lasts for yonks and has a nice mild cinnamon scent.

I can honestly say I haven't gone back to brushless in quite a while; if nothing else, it just doesn't protect my skin as well from razor burn.

Honestly, I haven't use a brushless cream in probably.......a decade. Don't miss it in the least. It only takes about 30 seconds to whip up a good brush lather with decent soap or cream. If I'm ever so late that 30 seconds makes the difference, I'd rather just skip the shave.

Top Bottom