What's new

Color Of Tabac Cream

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
I have a sample of Tabac cream that is yellowish. It smells like, Tabac which I like and it has all of the other attributes Tabac has it's just yellow. Is this usual for the cream?

Flintstone65

Imagining solutions for imaginary problems
Mine is yellow -- and does not perform nearly as well as the Tabac puck soap for me. I thought maybe mine had "turned" (I bought it in a lot of used soaps) -- but most people I've asked have had the same experience.....unappealing color and no-comparison to the Tabac soap lather. The scent is the same, if not actually a touch stronger, than the puck.

Mine is yellow -- and does not perform nearly as well as the Tabac puck soap for me. I thought maybe mine had "turned" (I bought it in a lot of used soaps) -- but most people I've asked have had the same experience.....unappealing color and no-comparison to the Tabac soap lather. The scent is the same, if not actually a touch stronger, than the puck.

Agreed 100%. Huge difference in quality between this and the sublime soap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Mine is a yellow sort of Manila folder colour. I think it works pretty good. Mine seems to smell stronger than my Tabac soap.

Yes. the cream color is a bit light brown-yellow. The smell is not exactly like the soap, but still instantly recognizable. Tabac is the worst cream when it comes to lather. My advice is - don't bother. Stick with the excellent soap and ignore the cream, it's not worth it.

Yellow it is. It takes a bit more cream than other brands and produces a rich, dense, moisturizing lather. I kinda like the lather it produces. I’d be more eager to get into the new tube if the scent was not Tabac. Some day I’ll commit to a month of the scent.

Sounds like my Tobac cream was just like everyone else's color wise.

I thought it performs well. Just that there were other scents that I would rather smell than Tabac.

So I ordered up some Sir Irisch Moos cream. Since it's made with the same formula as Tabac, but with a green scent. Have about 25% of the tube left. Always gives me quality shaves. Will kind of miss it when it's gone.

Top Bottom