What's new

Colonial Razors - The Silversmith.

Colonial razors is likely release the new razor.
Colonial Razors on Instagram: “The Silversmith double edge safety razor inspired by the graceful shapes of 18th century silver teapots crafted by silversmith artisans.…”
60134414_418113305411580_8827235745702379797_n.jpg

Wow that razor head look like a winner! Not super keen on the handle though...

I hope they can keep prices reasonable.

Thanks for the heads up!

The head looks like it will sure clamp the blade well. Looking forward to seeing the price point. Their General is an outstanding razor, will be looking forward to this release.

I’ll take the opportunity to ask here something I have been wondering. Do you guys care where the razor is made? I mean the Colonial SE was a 100(65 at first) bucks but made in China.

I personally think this is going to be a winner for me since I love the SS General.

I’ll take the opportunity to ask here something I have been wondering. Do you guys care where the razor is made? I mean the Colonial SE was a 100(65 at first) bucks but made in China.

I personally think this is going to be a winner for me since I love the SS General.

In this particular case, as long as the quality and shave matches or exceeds the price point, it doesn’t matter to me. Plenty of great products come out of non-American sources.

Will be available late July. Selling for $125 includes free USA shipping. No fancy box just bubbled wrapped.

Thanks for the update. The site seems a quite tight lipped on specifics. Interesting way of wording about the packaging.

The head suppose to be medium aggressive. Someone asked if they are going to make a more aggressive head. The answer on instagram "considering it"

Well, preorder begins this Sunday, the 16th with a projected delivery date of August. The Silversmith Looks ok but, I’d really like to see their Brass General V2 come to fruition. I’m going to pass on this and wait for their 2nd gen. General to come up, hopefully soon...

Top Bottom