What's new

Colonial General V2 Revised

I like to say the tactile face feel of the Colonial V2 is very similar to a Timeless .68, when you take out the difference in blade performance. What I mean by that is the top cap is pretty curved and feels kind of like the timeless, and there's minimal blade feel when you use the standard width AC blades (not the Feather Super). The Colonial is very smooth feeling in use, similar to the way I think the Timeless feels smooth.

The Vector is not so easy to compare with any other razors because I don’t think it is like any other razor. I don’t find it as smooth feeling, at least not in the same way the Colonial feels smooth. That being said, it’s also not harsh at all, which most people assume if it’s not “smooth”. When people describe it as an extension of your hand it really is, it’s a very “direct” razor in that you feel exactly what you’re doing with it the whole way.

Both give me extremely comfortable shaves but the journey getting there is much different. The Vector gets a slight nod in closeness, but both are leaps and bounds ahead of my favorite DEs (which have all been sold BTW).
It's great to see you've found such good shavers to sell the DE's off.
Man that is nice to hear, you've made great gains in this thing.

Top Bottom