What's new

Colonial General SS

I set my alarm this morning just so I could place my order for a stainless General at 8:00. Usually on Christmas, we all sleep in. My wife was surprised when the alarm went off. Luckily, she went back to sleep before asking why I was getting up so early. She would not have liked the answer...

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Looked these up. They are gorgeous. :001_smile
FixedFourPolishedNiceJPG.JPG

Check it out with the top of the cap all polished - shiny and slick.

Happy shaves,

Jim

Came in yesterday, squared it up for this mornings shave. Some of you know that I have the Brass version and it’s an excellent mild yet efficient razor that is well balanced and made. Ditto for the SS version plus it offers better overall grip over the BG’s solid handle. Another thing I’d like to mention is that to me, the SS version has just a tad bit more blade feel, very subtle but to me I can feel the difference between the 2 General offerings. Still is smooth and just as efficient as it’s Brass brethren with excellent fitment and finish. Colonial nailed it again and for the $$$, it’s a no brainer on your face and wallet.

ED235F8A-8BE5-4D85-BFFE-53FDAB1E296E.jpeg

Ordered the SS version on Xmas day and got it yesterday Impressive! First Shave last night 2 pas WTG and XTG very nice DFS Shave Smooth and easy

I love the brass Colonial General, so I'm glad to see the same thing in SS.

Apparent trade-offs between brass and SS: 1. The OEM brass handle needs an upgrade, and the SS version's seems to fit the bill. I had to swap out the brass OEM handle for an aftermarket brass handle with more grip. 2. I like the soft brass feeling on my face; it's just different from SS.

Ordered the SS version on Xmas day and got it yesterday Impressive! First Shave last night 2 pas WTG and XTG very nice DFS Shave Smooth and easy
Smooth and easy is right. And the brothers at Colonial just do it right. Post stock, place your order, get confirmation and tracking and your razor is at your doorstep in 2-3 days. Gets no better than that. True Pro’s.....

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Smooth and easy is right. And the brothers at Colonial just do it right. Post stock, place your order, get confirmation and tracking and your razor is at your doorstep in 2-3 days. Gets no better than that. True Pro’s.....

I also like that there's no money spent on presentation boxes. Razors are good. That's all that matters.

GeneralPolished2.JPG

Yes, the SS General handle is great. My razor with its now polished cap is a smooth shaver, and good looking to boot.

Happy shaves,

Jim

Top Bottom