What's new

Colonial General (brass head) with nickel plate by Razorplate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling my Colonial razor w/ nickel plating. This razor is sold with a Weber knurled handle. I believe the handle is one they call their oss model. Nice grip and control. The razor is a smooth shaver and you will be pleased with it. Price is $75.00 shipping included to CONUS only please. If my price is too far out of line make a reasonable offer.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Price reduction to $60.00. The handle length is 3.9in. or nearly 99mm for the weber handle. If you prefer, I can include the shorter brass, smooth handle the razor shipped and originally was sold with. It is 88mm or 3.2 in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Fifty dollars and I will ship it with the original shorter handle in brass that it originally was sold with.

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
If I didn't have my polished head SS Colonial General I'd be all over this. Although the brass General is said by some to be a better shaver than the SS, the SS is an excellent shaver. I can't imagine the razor in nickel plate wouldn't be stellar.

Happy shaves,

Jim

Believe me it is, as I jumped on his first one that came up. Now this one comes with both handles. Can't go wrong! The nickle plating is done exceptionally well on mine. Someone please pick this one up before I grab another.

Believe me it is, as I jumped on his first one that came up. Now this one comes with both handles. Can't go wrong! The nickle plating is done exceptionally well on mine. Someone please pick this one up before I grab another.
Wow, is it with both handles? I thought he was substituting one or the other?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom