What's new

Colonge Finds At TJ Maxx and Marshall's

Pecksniff's Charismatic--a nice floral and spicy scent, leaning towards Oriental. This juice is nice from the top to the bottom, and was about $7.00 at tjmaxx. You have to almost dismantle the fragrance section to see all they stock. As a career retail man, I would say calling it a cluster___k would be generous.

Which one? The fragrances in the Ideal line are all very different from one another. EDT, EDP, Sport, Cologne, Cool, L’Intense

It was the cologne, so it wasn’t a crazy deal. It was still worth it for me to buy. I don’t see much guerlain where I live.

Any luck at Marshalls this year? Every thing at my local one seems overpriced compared to online. Also selection wasn't noteworthy. Most interesting was The Dreamer, Pure Havane, and Terre d'Hermes. Heading to another location tomorrow.

I would suspect the got everything they could on the shelves before the holiday season and will take a while to get more stock

Pass or pick up on Commodity Nectar for $35? They only had 1 bottle left. From what I understand Commodity were a niche brand for Sephora but got discontinued. I never got a whiff of any of them.

I found small containers of Art of Shaving sandalwood for $2.99 but someone had taken the top cap of the sprayer so I didn't buy.

$4 set. It smelled nice in the store but after using the soap & body spray once I felt it was a little too cedary for me. I'll try again on a warmer day with short sleeves. Seems like a common brand at my local store with several varieties.
Haul 1 21 20.jpg

Hi all, Ooooh, I had a nice little SCORE today! I was rather shocked to find (in the CLEARANCE section no less) a brand new/wrapped 2.5 oz. refill bottle of BOUCHERON EAU DE PARFUM marked down to sixteen dollars! Ooh yea, it went home with me! This will be my "back up" bottle for the future.

1584385160114.png

Hi all, Ooooh, I had a nice little SCORE today! I was rather shocked to find (in the CLEARANCE section no less) a brand new/wrapped 2.5 oz. refill bottle of BOUCHERON EAU DE PARFUM marked down to sixteen dollars! Ooh yea, it went home with me! This will be my "back up" bottle for the future.

View attachment 1075032
Nice score. A scent that probably does not get enough love around here. I keep striking out at TJ Maxx and Marshall's after some fairly recent luck.

Top Bottom