What's new

Colonge Finds At TJ Maxx and Marshall's

Hi there. Haven't done a proper wearing yet but initial impression with a spray to the arm was that it's fantastic.

Dark, bitter tobacco with a sort of chocolately sweetness underneath.

Sent from my LG-M210 using Tapatalk

Ummmm, I'm a HUGH fan of Tobacco Fragrance. Let me recommend two (one expensive and one IN-expensive).

Bogart Pour Homme which is quite nice and very inexpensive : Reviews of Bogart pour Homme by Jacques Bogart — Basenotes.net

and......

My personal numero uno Fragrance : SANTA MARIA NOVELLA "ACQUA DI CUBA"
which I've been wearing since the early 2000's.

proxy.php

Pour Monsieur: Acqua di Cuba

Acqua di Cuba by Santa Maria Novella (1998) — Basenotes.net

Regards,

SixCats!

Big fan of Bogart Pour Homme. Actually I love pretty much all the Bogart I've tried except the original one man show. Really love the oms flankers - oud, ruby, gold.

Great performance and super cheap.

I've read about that Acqua Di Cuba. Will have to research some more[emoji6]

Thanks for the recommendation.

Sent from my LG-M210 using Tapatalk

4 bars of Aramis "body shampoo" on a rope for 10$ each, which is a steal.

I also got Pecksniff's Professional (which I think is a fantastic retro scent), Azzaro PH and Sung PH.

I actually have had more luck at Ross. Prices are a few dollars cheaper and they always have slightly weirder stuff, which is to my taste.

My gosh what is up with the way they present the stuff there. It is all over the place. I have to search here and there and over there for items?? Good prices but very tacky.

a lot of good stuff.

kanon

pecksniff's professional and charismatic

Banana Republic Black walnut

Salvatore Fergamo (very nice)

this is the only place I buy fragrances due to the extreme cost effectiveness in relation to gambling on a new scent.

I've been circling like a buzzard with the Brooks Brothers there.......I need to just go ahead and land.

camo

I've been circling like a buzzard with the Brooks Brothers there.......I need to just go ahead and land.

Which one? I picked up New York Gentleman this summer. While I like the scent, it wasn't as long-lived as I would have liked.

I should try it now that the weather is cooler, see how it does.

Which one? I picked up New York Gentleman this summer. While I like the scent, it wasn't as long-lived as I would have liked.

cant remember......just have been seeing that one float in and out of the shelf in the last few months. might skip now if it lacks longevity.

after the holidays I expect the better stuff to land again. volume push right now.

camo

I bought the "New York Gentleman" this summer. It turned out not to be for me; I liked the opening but not the dry down so much.

Top Bottom