What's new

Colonel X2L on sale

West Coast Shaving has the Colonel X2L on a one-day sale, 15% off. Plus the "bandb" discount applies, so if you are in the market for this brush you can pick it up today for $49.49 + shipping.

Woke up this morning and saw the WCS email regarding the deal of the day. Was so excited that I immediately ordered it- without thinking/ using the discount code. Bah

Sent John both a PM and an email requesting a price adjustment (although it was my fault), since it was requested the day order was placed, and it has not shipped. Will update thread either way- but will say thanks to John in advance for a very good price on a great brush

I saw that also and was going to post a heads up, but you beat me to it. It's a chance to buy a well regarded brush at a price that rivals the price you would see on BST for a used brush. Super vendor also. Just a few hours left on this one.

Woke up this morning and saw the WCS email regarding the deal of the day. Was so excited that I immediately ordered it- without thinking/ using the discount code. Bah

Sent John both a PM and an email requesting a price adjustment (although it was my fault), since it was requested the day order was placed, and it has not shipped. Will update thread either way- but will say thanks to John in advance for a very good price on a great brush

Well, despite my eagerness to purchase the colonel and failure to utilize the discount code, just wanted to give a big thank you to John, Lily, westcoastshaving for helping resolve this for me.

Thank you!

Top Bottom