What's new

Colonel Conk soaps.........new products?

Not too long ago CC soaps were brought up and scents were discussed, has anyone heard if they are coming out with anything new and or are they maybe enhancing their current scents or leaving everything alone?

I'm a fan of the lime and it's a great soap for the summer.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
They are a vendor here, so perhaps asking in their subforum (Colonel Conk Products) might be worthwhile. Not sure if you can start a thread there (probably not), but you can also reply in an existing one.

The new Natural Line is pretty good. I have a puck of Sante Fe Ceder. It is made in both soap puck, and cream form. The cream comes in a pump bottle.

Clayton

Sent from my LG-K450 using Tapatalk

The Col. Conk Santa Fe Cedar is nice as I have been using it lately. They could have something new in the works maybe.? You can PM Mike & he will get back to you PDQ. I also am a fan of the Lime.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
can this thread be moved then to follow the guidelines of the colonel conk sub forum?
The thread can not be moved to the Vendor’s forum. But as others have said you can PM them, or make a post in an existing thread there.

Cheers

The new Natural Line is pretty good. I have a puck of Sante Fe Ceder. It is made in both soap puck, and cream form. The cream comes in a pump bottle.

Clayton

Sent from my LG-K450 using Tapatalk
The soap is in a clam-shell, like the original, and the cream is in a tub with a screw on lid. The aftershave balm does come in a bottle with a pump however!

Top Bottom