What's new

College Football

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Nashville is a great town and a wonderful place to live, I spent the first 28 years of my life there.

Ohio is a "from" state. It's one of those places people move away from. Tennessee, like almost every other state in the south is a "to" state, where folks from the the "from" states move to in droves.
Yeah, I'm in Michigan. It's a from state, and for good reason. Winter from October 15th to April 15th. And the Mosquito is the state bird.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
38-17. If Ohio State doesn't score on this next possession I'm climbing the wooden hill and going to bed. These students from Alabama are apparently very good at football.

Owen Bawn

It took the Buckeyes less than a minute to move down the field and score. So I'm still here. But if 'bama goes up by 3 scores again on this next possession...

And then try to change that state to the one they fled!

Tell me about it. :thumbdown
Texas_flag.gif

ROOOOLLLL TTTTIIIDDDEE RRROOOLLL Once again the Death Angel from Tuscaloosa rips the hearts from the once great ohio state fighting urbans.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
ROOOOLLLL TTTTIIIDDDEE RRROOOLLL Once again the Death Angel from Tuscaloosa rips the hearts from the once great ohio state fighting urbans.
Obviously the BEST team won. Congrats on an ugly 2020 being over. I have no interest in the Super Bowl.

So it will be a LOOOOOOONG time until Kollege Football returns for me.

Winter SUCKS without Kollege Football. Wish I could hibernate, sigh.

Owen Bawn

Now we can concentrate on college hockey, where Minnesota, Boston College, and North Dakota are ranked #1, 2, and 3, meaning all is right with the world.

Top Bottom