What's new

College Football

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
The season is still very young and everything's yet to shake out, but there are games on the horizon we're all going to want to see.

1569765063795.png

I've rewatched last weekend's contest between Notre Dame and Georgia (on my YouTube Live) twice. It is destined to become a classic game.

Happy shaves,

Jim

I hope Tua's ankle is ready to go for LSU. I think Alabama will need him 100% to keep up/out score their offense.

Not the turn out I wanted but Ohio state is a tough team and the rest of the country should watch out. I am tired of the the rest of the country dismissing Big ten teams. The Big ten still has 3 undefeated teams.

Not the turn out I wanted but Ohio state is a tough team and the rest of the country should watch out. I am tired of the the rest of the country dismissing Big ten teams. The Big ten still has 3 undefeated teams.

Yes it was a tough game 1st half. It is a long season!!
My takeaway that BOTH team never turned the ball over in that conditions!
Wisconsin is a good team I think we will see them DEC 7th. We 1st got to beat PSU!!
GO BUCKS!!

Some upsets this weekend:
  • Kansas State beats Oklahoma
  • Oklahoma State beats Iowa State
  • TCU over Texas
  • Michigan beats Notre Dame
  • UCLA over Arizona State

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
The season is beginning to get interesting.

Teams change sometimes as the season goes on. Case in point, Michigan. The team I saw almost lose to Army and lose to Wisconsin wasn't the team that just whipped Notre Dame.

Should be some great games coming along.

Happy shaves,

Jim

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Well, my Spartan's were great hosts to Penn State!

I'm thinking that Mark Dantonio is closer to going to pros than he ever has been. Most wins by a head coach at MSU, won a Rose Bowl, made it to the CFP. Not much left to prove, if the pros will have him....

The season is beginning to get interesting.

Teams change sometimes as the season goes on. Case in point, Michigan. The team I saw almost lose to Army and lose to Wisconsin wasn't the team that just whipped Notre Dame.

Should be some great games coming along.

Happy shaves,

Jim

Well, after the loss to Penn State, Michigan's chance of winning the remainder of games went way up since Harbough only seems to good at winning games that don't matter. That's why they whipped Notre Dame. Because the game matters little outside the rivalry.

I still think Michigan will lose The Game though...

Yes it was a tough game 1st half. It is a long season!!
My takeaway that BOTH team never turned the ball over in that conditions!
Wisconsin is a good team I think we will see them DEC 7th. We 1st got to beat PSU!!
GO BUCKS!!

I'm not convinced that PSU's for real. Had Michigan not been sleeping in that 1st half, who knows. They'll probably beat the Gophers and Indiana, but I think OSU will smack them around pretty bad.

OSU looks strong but they have had a relatively easy schedule. I would love to see them play LSU or Alabama.

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
I'm not convinced that PSU's for real. Had Michigan not been sleeping in that 1st half, who knows. They'll probably beat the Gophers and Indiana, but I think OSU will smack them around pretty bad.

+1 That's why the Big Ten is always interesting, witness the Buckeye's losses against Iowa in 2017 & Purdue in 2018. Buckeye fans should thank my local khaki man & his Whinerines (and their perpetually inflated rankings) for some seemingly good seasons .. Ahia State has two cupcakes left, then two possibly tough games, The Game of course up here.

I'm thinking that OSU has a hard go but beats Penn State in the 'Shoe, then prevents local traffic jams by whupping Michigan in the largely empty by halftime big house ..

Top Bottom