What's new

College Football

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
My Spartans did okay!

And the Wolverines escaped with a win against Army. Army looked better than UM by far. I have a feeling UM is in for a long season, lol.

I agree, Michigan looks quite overrated.

Yep, and the Whinerines have a couple tough road dates, beyond the very friendly confines of old A-Squared. What's telling is that they were dropped only 3 places in the polls, the same as Texas, which lost to a ranked opponent in LSU.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Yep, and the Whinerines have a couple tough road dates, beyond the very friendly confines of old A-Squared. What's telling is that they were dropped only 3 places in the polls, the same as Texas, which lost to a ranked opponent in LSU.
How MSU is rated below UM gets my goat. "This isn't over. It'll NEVER be over" lol.

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Dawgs.jpeg

I've been terribly excited all week waiting for tomorrow night's game. We are very happy to be hosting Notre Dame. It should be a great night for football. As always, I'm worried about the game. I believe the Georgia team is more talented, deeper, faster, and matches up very well against Notre Dame, but I also know full well how on any given Saturday anybody can win the game.

I want all Notre Dame visitors to have a great time in Athens, but go home with an L.

Go, Dawgs!

View attachment 1018571

I've been terribly excited all week waiting for tomorrow night's game. We are very happy to be hosting Notre Dame. It should be a great night for football. As always, I'm worried about the game. I believe the Georgia team is more talented, deeper, faster, and matches up very well against Notre Dame, but I also know full well how on any given Saturday anybody can win the game.

I want all Notre Dame visitors to have a great time in Athens, but go home with an L.

Go, Dawgs!
I wouldn't worry to much. Lately, ND seem to crumble in the big games. Granted, it could be different this year.

Roll Tide!

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
I wouldn't worry to much. Lately, ND seem to crumble in the big games. Granted, it could be different this year.

Roll Tide!

I have some respect for Notre Dame. Plus they were incredibly hospitable to Georgia fans when the teams played two years ago.

That said, I don't want Notre Dame to crumble because it's a big game. I want to crush them.

Having said that, I'll take them crumbling if we win. I'll take a one point win any day.

I know some Dawg fans are down on Alabama. I'm not one of them. I hate several teams but not Alabama. I hated Clemson under Danny Ford, but no longer.

Go, Dawgs!

I have some respect for Notre Dame. Plus they were incredibly hospitable to Georgia fans when the teams played two years ago.

That said, I don't want Notre Dame to crumble because it's a big game. I want to crush them.

Having said that, I'll take them crumbling if we win. I'll take a one point win any day.

I know some Dawg fans are down on Alabama. I'm not one of them. I hate several teams but not Alabama. I hated Clemson under Danny Ford, but no longer.

Go, Dawgs!

Having been at Levi's Stadium when Clemson was laying that whoopin' on Bama, I'm a bit down on them right now.

I hope Alabama makes to Atlanta to play you're guys again. D has been giving up too many yard and they haven't gotten the running game going. Luckily, Tua and all those receivers are among the elite in football.

Some interesting upsets: USC over Utah, Pitt over UCF, Colorado over Arizona State, and UCLA over Washington State.

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Some interesting upsets: USC over Utah, Pitt over UCF, Colorado over Arizona State, and UCLA over Washington State.

Yes. Some true upsets. It is, however, early enough in the season where a lot of what we think we know is going to be demonstrated to be wrong as the season progresses.

Colorado's coach was at Georgia and highly regarded by all of us here. I can tell you he's the real deal. Keep an eye on them.

Happy shaves,

Jim

Top Bottom