What's new

College Football

JWCowboy

Probably not Al Bundy
And multiple media outlets now reporting that both Clemson and FSU have reached out to the SEC about membership. It's all over the Tweeter.....looks like we are on the precipice of another shake up and conference realignment.....

And multiple media outlets now reporting that both Clemson and FSU have reached out to the SEC about membership. It's all over the Tweeter.....looks like we are on the precipice of another shake up and conference realignment.....
Maybe there will just be the SEC and then all others. The NCAA would just go away.

JWCowboy

Probably not Al Bundy
....The NCAA would just go away.

This would not surprise me in the least.

We will likely end up with a so called super conference that will negotiate it's own TV contract worth billions, and it will tell the NCAA to take a hike. Now what does that mean for all the other sports the NCAA regulates besides football? Who knows?

This would not surprise me in the least.

We will likely end up with a so called super conference that will negotiate it's own TV contract worth billions, and it will tell the NCAA to take a hike. Now what does that mean for all the other sports the NCAA regulates besides football? Who knows?
Football carries all the other sports. Basketball is a distant second. Who knows where this goes when the dust settles.

Less than 2 weeks to kickoff for the season. OK-here we go. Who's going to take it all? I'll take Bama. Who you got?

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
My first in person game will be Sept 18 when Baldwin-Wallace visits Mt Union in Alliance, Ohio. A game at Mt Union is a great football experience. I love the old covered grandstand.

Mt Union.jpg

JWCowboy

Probably not Al Bundy
Folks here in the Tar Heel state will be watching East Carolina and Appalachian State tomorrow night at Bank of America stadium in the Queen City. You can catch it on the ESPNU at 7:30 eastern.

JWCowboy

Probably not Al Bundy
Labor Day weekend is one of the most beautiful and fun in college football IMHO. If you want you can watch a game tonight, then pick one of several Tomorrow night, one of several Friday night, watch them all day on Saturday, watch one on Sunday night, and finally watch one on the Monday holiday.

Labor Day weekend is one of the most beautiful and fun in college football IMHO. If you want you can watch a game tonight, then pick one of several Tomorrow night, one of several Friday night, watch them all day on Saturday, watch one on Sunday night, and finally watch one on the Monday holiday.
Yes JW I will be glued to the tube for 5 days. I'll get the smoker going for the weekend and the grill and get my Dutch oven going also. Told my wife,don't worry about cooking this weekend I got it covered. Just bury up and watch all of them. Glorious time. And by the way Roll Tide.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Little Holy Cross not only upset UConn yesterday, but Holy Cross' D-lineman Jason Modack's pick 6 at the 1.30 mark of the video was espn's #1 Play of the Day. UConn deserves everything terrible that ever happens to them. Remember when they practically demanded entry to the B1G 10? Or how then state AG (now US senator) Blumenthal tried to sue BC, Virginia Tech, and Miami for leaving the Big East? 0-12 is too good for them.

Top Bottom