What's new

Collecting again after years! Gillette vintage!

As I'm now back here after many years away dealing with life, the collecting of shaving goodies will re-commence! When I left and boxed up my collection, the focus was on Gillette vintage safety razors from the years of 1947-1966, acquiring each model made and dated production model. In the years since I gave a few away to deserving men who wanted to try shaving the best way and so I shall find those again. For now, this is what the collection looks like.

20641196_10207739494723934_112036722_o.jpg
20623687_10207739496123969_11752232_o.jpg

Looking forward to collecting again!

Seumas Dòmhnal Ross

Last edited:
As I'm now back here after many years away dealing with life, the collecting of shaving goodies will re-commence! When I left and boxed up my collection, the focus was on GIllette vintage safety razors from the years of 1947-1966, acquiring each model made and dated production model. In the years since I gave a few away to deserving men who wanted to try shaving the best way and so I shall find those again. For now, this is what the collection looks like.

View attachment 810077 View attachment 810078

Looking forward to collecting again!

Seumas Dòmhnal Ross

Nice and welcome back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Welcome back! Off the bat, I'm not seeing a '48-'51 Aristocrat, Diplomat, President, or Executive. You've got your work cut out for you.

Great collection!

Welcome back! Off the bat, I'm not seeing a '48-'51 Aristocrat, Diplomat, President, or Executive. You've got your work cut out for you.

Great collection!

I do indeed! I gave away at least four razors so could have been a few of those you mention. Well, the hunt is half the fun!!

Welcome back and nice collection. I hope you are prepared for sticker shock as the prices have changed over the past few years!

The popularity of thee has grown incredibly over the last few ears. I'm sure you'll notice a difference in availability and pricing from when you last looked.

Welcome back and nice collection. I hope you are prepared for sticker shock as the prices have changed over the past few years!
I'm just now seeing that !! So glad I have what I do, especially the boxed versions as they are even more. The hunt will be fun! What I want to get a hold of are books on collecting, dating. Granted, the internet is the best place for now! And here, at B and B!!

Like the often heard saying in some fellowships... "One's not enough and three is too many".
Wait a minute, that's not right.

Top Bottom