What's new

Collaboration with Simpsons in support of the Sue Moore fundraiser

Thanks. All three handles are 26 mm El Dorados. That style seemed fitting given that it very respectfully derived from a family-era Simpson M8 that I have in my collection.

There would be no Paladin Shaving but for Badger & Blade. And there would be no Paladin Shaving but for Simpsons. We're honored to be collaborating with Mark on this project.

Thank you for clarifying the significance of the trio. They are very special indeed. Will they be auctioned individually, or as a lot? Any cool documentation included? A standard issue Paladin ID card signed by you both, maybe?

I should get to studying on this auction. There are at least 3 very good reasons to pay attention.

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Thank you for clarifying the significance of the trio. They are very special indeed. Will they be auctioned individually, or as a lot? Any cool documentation included? A standard issue Paladin ID card signed by you both, maybe?

I should get to studying on this auction. There are at least 3 very good reasons to pay attention.

Individually. Haven't thought about the rest. Dual sigs is a nice idea. Would take some more time, though.

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
PSM_ElDo_HN_S101018.jpg
PSM_ElDo_HN_P101018.jpg
PSM_ElDo_VS_P101018.jpg
PSM_ElDo_VS_S101018.jpg
PSM_ElDo_HR_S101018.jpg
PSM_ElDo_HR_P101018.jpg

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Thanks, but you're not late. The auction just started today!

084, 085, 086

Wow, very generous! Three gorgeous brushes that brought a total of $2,235 to the remembrance of Sue and the fight against cancer.

Kudos!!

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Wow, very generous! Three gorgeous brushes that brought a total of $2,235 to the remembrance of Sue and the fight against cancer.

Kudos!!

Thanks. I look forward to the event for months every year. It was great to collaborate with Mark @A.E. Simpson 1919. He was very gracious to accept our proposal.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Yeah to what they all said. I almost wish I didn't agree to hire the photographer for my Grand-Niece's wedding yesterday.
There's always next year.
Those were three truly beautiful brushes.

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Yeah to what they all said. I almost wish I didn't agree to hire the photographer for my Grand-Niece's wedding yesterday.
There's always next year.
Those were three truly beautiful brushes.

Thanks, my friend.

Top Bottom