What's new

Coldest Aftershave Balm

After reading a post about Duke Canon Ice Cold Balm it got me thinking. What's the coldest Balm out there?

I'm a menthol freak and was just wondering about this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stirling Soap have several balms with menthol, among them:
Orange Chill Post-Shave Balm
Margaritas in the Arctic Post-Shave Balm
Glacial, Lemon Chill Post-Shave Balm

Didn't try them though.
(I'm not a fan of their balms, I find them too greasy)
Something I dislike about their products is that releasing new products very often, and dropping older ones at the same time, so if you happen to love something, it may be didcontinued next time you want to order...

You are right. I did notice that about them. New products often. Why do that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M

Member 113878

I had 444, but it was not quite chilly, from what I remember.
Maybe take your favorite balm and add menthol crystals?

Yesterday I shaved and then used Osage Rub followed by 444 balm followed by the Duke Cannon Ice Cold balm. It was really nice! I think the DC may be colder than the 444 but will have to test a few more times side by side

Again not a balm but have you tried Cryogen? Pair that aftershave with Stirling unscented Glacial balm and I'd think you are approaching ludicrous speed.
"This is not your average aftershave. This is Cryogen. We took the comfortable level of menthol in our other aftershaves and multiplied it by eleven. This will sting and make your eyes water. Some say it is not even usable, but we like it. We believe this is the coldest aftershave on the market, but if it isn’t – someone out there is crazy…"

Again not a balm but have you tried Cryogen? Pair that aftershave with Stirling unscented Glacial balm and I'd think you are approaching ludicrous speed.
"This is not your average aftershave. This is Cryogen. We took the comfortable level of menthol in our other aftershaves and multiplied it by eleven. This will sting and make your eyes water. Some say it is not even usable, but we like it. We believe this is the coldest aftershave on the market, but if it isn’t – someone out there is crazy…"

NO I haven't but now I am interested. Thanks for posting.

Top Bottom