What's new

Coffee's good. How about the cup?

Borrowed this picture from the interwebs, but this is the mug I use. It is the Old Spice Morning Refresher coffee mug made in '84/'85. I have 3 of them. I keep one at work and two at home.

proxy.php
proxy.php

Legion

Staff member
How large is the handle, could you put something close to it as a comparison :), I don't like that all cups tend to have to small handles.

Sorry, I can't find a measuring jug to check the capacity, but it is regular mug size. Hopefully the picture helps. The quality is really nice, the logo is actually "cut" into the glaze, and is sort of three dimensional.

Purchased from the ship's store years ago, this is my cup on the weekend. Compliments on the seasoning on the inside of this mug are welcome

I know it's more important because of the ship but I actually love this style of mug. IMO it keeps coffee warm for a while, I'm not worried about breaking it to easily, and they have have a good hand feel. IMO Nice seasoning;)

$IMG_3298.jpg
From left to right:
• Mason jar with Pendleton wool sleeve for large serving drinks or on the go (I have a Cuppow)
• Great mustaches for fun times
• Intelligentsia Chicago is the perfect size for an aeropress
• Hario beehive double wall when sharing coffee
• Spode for espresso

Top Bottom