What's new

Coffee vs. Tea

M

mtcn77

I have also read some studies where they tried comparing tea with psychiatric drugs. They found out it does pair up with some drugs synergistically, enabling a reduced, safer profile.
My mistake! Tease on! 😁
I just cursed myself with insomnia last night, having +3 mugs at midnight. Suddenly, I find myself turning on all the lights and studying until 3 am.

There is nothing in the world like 'not' having to go to work tomorrow after a long stretch! Wohoo suckers! Now it is your turn in the psychopath clinic(talking about colleagues).

I drank a coffee for trying many years ago, it was the first & the last time i did...

With my usual breakfast (no salted food), i always drink a cup of an organic green tea from Vietnam, flavoured with natural Nanah mint.

M

mtcn77

I drank a coffee for trying many years ago, it was the first & the last time i did...

With my usual breakfast (no salted food), i always drink a cup of an organic green tea from Vietnam, flavoured with natural Nanah mint.
Haha, this reminds me how eating salty foods is the same as inducing yourself to higher stress levels and more cortisol.
Don't Vietnamese have egg coffee, or was it the Thai?

Two cups of coffee in the morning with lots of warm milk
English breakfast tea with a little skim milk the rest of the day

I used to drink a lot of coffee but over the years it's grown to not like me at all, so I've had to stop. I only drink tea now, English Breakfast no moo juice. I never drink it after midday and try and restrict it to 4 mugs in the morning. I still sleep really badly.

Top Bottom