What's new

Coffee Roasters (companies, not equipment)

Intelligentsia! They have a shop downtown I can go and get some beans and have them ground up, and they're usually in stock at one of my neighborhood cafes as well, but not as wide a selection. I had the best cup of coffee in my life at their downtown shop a couple of weekends ago.

This is an old thread!

I'll add my new venture to the list.

proxy.php

Clicky for website -> AJ Coffee Co

Support our members. (me!) :thumbup:

This is an old thread!

I'll add my new venture to the list.

proxy.php

Clicky for website -> AJ Coffee Co

Support our members. (me!) :thumbup:

I'll second this. I posted some reviews. Jason does have the knack.

There's a bunch more in the [thread=172842]The Cafe on line shopping links[/thread] thread. It probably needs some additions.

Last edited:
Jasonian,

Well, this is my first post here and it is in the Coffee forum which feels a little weird. I just recently joined this site (and started wet shaving), but have been active on the coffee forums (HB & CG) for a few years. I am very excited to see that you have gotten into the roasting business. I home roast about 50% of the time but will certainly be ordering the espresso blend very soon (have an order on the way from Ecco, then will try yours).

Any dose, temp, etc recommendations?

Jason

Can't believe no one's mentioned the Milwaukee-based Alterra Coffee Co. Phenomenal coffee. Their Ethiopian Yirgacheffe and Rwanda are fantastic!

Jasonian,

Well, this is my first post here and it is in the Coffee forum which feels a little weird. I just recently joined this site (and started wet shaving), but have been active on the coffee forums (HB & CG) for a few years. I am very excited to see that you have gotten into the roasting business. I home roast about 50% of the time but will certainly be ordering the espresso blend very soon (have an order on the way from Ecco, then will try yours).

Any dose, temp, etc recommendations?

Jason
I'll keep an eye out for your order, and I'll shoot you an email when I see it with my thoughts on dose, temp, and all that jazz.

It's cool to see another coffee geek here! Welcome.
Can't believe no one's mentioned the Milwaukee-based Alterra Coffee Co. Phenomenal coffee. Their Ethiopian Yirgacheffe and Rwanda are fantastic!
I can agree to that. That having been said, I saw Alterra Flavia packets at a local car dealer's service department waiting area. I'm just not sure what to think of that. And yes, it's the same Alterra.

Well, this is my first post here and it is in the Coffee forum which feels a little weird. I just recently joined this site (and started wet shaving), but have been active on the coffee forums (HB & CG) for a few years.

Welcome to B&B.

As you can see, it's more than just a shaving forum. You're not the first person to stop by The Cafe' first. While you're here, look at some of the tea threads. Some serious hardcore puerh drinkers simmer here.

Top Bottom