What's new

Coffee coffe coffee

I recently bought Ariana & Evans Turkish Coffee Shop and its quickly become my favourite soap, I can't get enough if it.

What are other coffee scents other people rate highly? I just tried B&M Leviathan off the back of everyone saying how amazing it was, particularly with its coffee notes, but inwasnt overly impressed. I found the initial scent plain weird, and by the time the coffee and leather scents have come through, the smell has almost faded and isn't particularly noticeable.

Any others out there I should be trying?

Oh, I am definitely following this one. I love pine or evergreen scents, but a nice coffee scent would be a great addition.

My favorite coffee-scented soap was Storybook Soapworks Coffee Spoons, but they're no longer in business. Grab some if you ever see it.

Caties Bubbles has an Irish Coffee but I've not tried it.

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
I tried the old Simpson creams in the silver tins a few years ago and they were excellent. I especially liked the Vanilla & Rose but they also did a Cafe Latte which was just as good. These particular creams are no longer produced but they still have some old stock available at heavily discounted prices on the Simpson site. I would buy a brush and add a few tins to your order.......

I'm not a coffee drinker, but I do enjoy the smell of fresh hot coffee. Since coffee is so popular, I'm surprised we don't hear more about coffee-scented soaps and aftershaves.

Although my favorite is Death Wish Coffee, which I don't have that often because of price and caffeine, every night I prepare a Cuisinart pot of my #2, Starbucks French Roast, for my wife and I the next morning. I won't engage in any conversation until I've had at least a cup or 2 to wake up.

Top Bottom