What's new

Coconut shave soap

Turtleship is my favorite coconut. Smells like toasted coconut. Don't use it if you are hungry.
I find Mikes coconut AS to be a bit cloying so I cut it with Thayers' witchazel coconut water.
Trumper and TOBS are great for shaving but don't have a coconut scent to my nose.

in addition to mike’s, mystic waters makes a great coconut and coconut sandalwood. the best scented soap was hugo’s naturals coconut, which can be melted and made into a nice shave soap by adding an up scented shave cream to it.

Has anyone tried shannons soaps coconut lime?

I have a tub of Shannon's Coconut Lime and it has a nice scent but the 2 notes mix together well and is a bit more Lime forward than Coconut IMO. Scent strength is mid about 5.5/10 and is much more natural smelling than the Stirling Coconut Lime.

My tub is the original formula and not the "premium" one with extra ingredients but performance of all Shannon's Soaps are excellent IMO. So cant go wrong performance wise.

Hope this may help for what its worth.

I have a tub of Shannon's Coconut Lime and it has a nice scent but the 2 notes mix together well and is a bit more Lime forward than Coconut IMO. Scent strength is mid about 5.5/10 and is much more natural smelling than the Stirling Coconut Lime.

My tub is the original formula and not the "premium" one with extra ingredients but performance of all Shannon's Soaps are excellent IMO. So cant go wrong performance wise.

Hope this may help for what its worth.

Ok, thanks for the info

I went ahead and ordered some Friday along with the aftershave. Also ordered some mike’s coconut

Ok, thanks for the info

I went ahead and ordered some Friday along with the aftershave. Also ordered some mike’s coconut

Hooe you enjoy the new soaps! Mikes Coconut is a good one as well, it is kind of a muted sweet type of scent but really is nice. Perfoemance wise you cant go wrong with any of these artisans these days IMO.

I’ve been trying to decide on a coconut soap for a bit now and this thread has been helpful. Does anyone know whether Wholly Kaw Nocce di Coco is in stock anywhere? Is it discontinued? I can’t find it.

Anyone have experience with Dr. Jon’s Crystal Lake? I like the thought of vanilla and coconut.

I’ve been trying to decide on a coconut soap for a bit now and this thread has been helpful. Does anyone know whether Wholly Kaw Nocce di Coco is in stock anywhere? Is it discontinued? I can’t find it.

Anyone have experience with Dr. Jon’s Crystal Lake? I like the thought of vanilla and coconut.
Re: the Wholly Kaw, I grabbed a tub from WCS in April. Hopefully they're still in stock for you.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I have this and it’s excellent both in terms of scent and performance:
20CD24F7-C5D1-4FEF-82F8-E742A1FB122C.jpeg

Tip: buy one Haslinger Coconut puck and one Haslinger Honig (honey) puck. Grate together into a container. Both scents complement each other and the performance is wonderful.

Top Bottom