What's new

Coconut shave soap

I had some coconut soap I really enjoyed using a couple of years ago I bought from Saint Charles shave. I didn’t see it listed in their inventory when I was on their website.

Is there any one else that makes a coconut shave soap that y’all have used and like?

I had some coconut soap I really enjoyed using a couple of years ago I bought from Saint Charles shave. I didn’t see it listed in their inventory when I was on their website.

Is there any one else that makes a coconut shave soap that y’all have used and like?

Mike's Natural Soaps makes coconut shave soap. Mike's is very good quality soap. I like other scents better from him, but the performance is top notch.

I agree with Mike's. Haslinger is another fine soap with a coconut scent. Perhaps my favorite coconut scented soap is Turtleship. The ingredient list is excellent and it is one of the few soaps that makes my skin feel improved the more I use it. My only gripe with Turtleship is that because it is so soft, it does get used up faster than the other two. But for the quality, the price of $16 is reasonable. Just an excellent soap all the way around.

I'm a fan of Coconut Holiday by Stone Cottage Soapworks myself. Love using it when snowy and cold as a little tropical start to the day. Finish it off with Kona Colada Aftershave by Local Gent and you're set!

Perhaps my favorite coconut scented soap is Turtleship. The ingredient list is excellent and it is one of the few soaps that makes my skin feel improved the more I use it.

I got to second that. Good performance from the soap and the scent is my best scented coconut soap. If you don't mind M&P soaps, Mamabear toasted coconut was probably my second choice for Coconut scent (I don't know if it is still in her line up)

You might find a leftover puck of Trumper's Coconut Oil shave soap, even with tallow! Great soap!!

trumper coconut oil shave soap kent karve penhaligon racquets june 11 2018.jpg

+1 for Mike's Natural Soap. Very pleasant Coconut scent without being overwhelming. The performance is where this soap really shines. One of my favourite brands for post shave feel.

Turtleship Coconut
Soap Smooth- Figoconut
Mike's Coconut
PAA The Beach (cheating perhaps)
Lisa's Natural- Coconut Oud
Local Gent- Kona Colada (Coffee& Coconut)

I believe SDP used to offer a Coconut Vanilla scented soap a while back, smelled great.

Am a fan of coconut scents, but sometimes they are either too light or way too sweet. It can be hard to find a "happy medium" between the 2.

Top Bottom