What's new

Cobra classic: my thoughts

Used mine again this morning. It is one truly efficient razor. Two passes gets more done than the same with any other razor I have. A little bit more, and voilà...you can pass the "cotton ball test."

I have the classic and have had 2 king Cobra’s I personally prefer the classic and sold the first King, bought a 2nd at a great price but still preferred the classic so I sold the 2nd King. My only other SE is the Rx which I also enjoy

Thanks!

The classic?

At that time it was the "only" :)

proxy.php

Much love for the Cobra Classic here... Any thoughts on the King Cobra?
The classic is a beautiful looking razor. I own both as well and for whatever reason I enjoyed the shave of the king cobra more. It just feels smoother on my face and I enjoy the longer larger handle. You can't go wrong with either one they still stand at the top for SE razors

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I prefer the king cobra because of the handle. Very smooth and comfortable with the Prolines.
Thanks I am going to shave with that razor and blades today

At that time it was the "only" :)

proxy.php
Cool is yours gold plated?
The classic is a beautiful looking razor. I own both as well and for whatever reason I enjoyed the shave of the king cobra more. It just feels smoother on my face and I enjoy the longer larger handle. You can't go wrong with either one they still stand at the top for SE razors

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Thanks for the reply!

I've posted twice in this thread, the second time being a little over a year ago.
I use my Cobra maybe once every other week or so, but it deserves to be more.
It's just so good. It's the best I have in all ways, including how it deals with my couple of troublesome spots.

Top Bottom