croy34

Where do you live?
Nashville, TN

What is your age (or) generation?

What are you in the real world?
post grad pharmacy student

What is your favorite shave setup?
The only one I have: (basically this)
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BFPYMV5?pf_rd_p=ab873d20-a0ca-439b-ac45-cd78f07a84d8&pf_rd_r=38Z2HND9J58FZ43AR1AR
-pre-shave Dr. Carver's shave butter
-Chiseled face shave soap sampler is en route, with an Alum bar
-aftershave (armani or versace) GRABEL bay rum is en route

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
motorcycling, coffee, fitness

What else should the members of B&B know about you?
I am very financially broken due to school, so just know that I reside here lusting after most of your setups because about all I can afford is whatever I can find on ebay, in an antique shop or used... but that's part of the journey right?

Also, I might add, January 1, 2020 was my very first DE shave! My then girlfriend, now fiance gave me a cheap set for Christmas, but due to my plans to propose to her on NYE, I was too afraid to begin a new shaving technique.
Now, all I can say is that DE shaving, although I may never be good at it, with always hold a special place in my memory, as one of the first actions of 2020, a year that will likely be very formational for me!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
My nephew is a young pharmacist. He had a bunch of debt that he recently got out from under. His advice: once you start making money, keep living cheap as you can.

I'm proud of the man he has become. Possibly the most decent human being I have ever known.

You are in a noble field! My advice: study well, don't study hard.

And welcome! This is an oasis on the interwebs!

Thank you all for the warm welcome and thank you @FarmerTan for the sound advice. I will do my best! I as well admire the pharmacists who always take care of their people and patients.

Top Bottom