What's new

Clubman Vanilla

Hey I’ve been really enjoying Clubman Classic Vanilla aftershave. It’s got a great scent to it. I know it’s not exactly a true vanilla scent but it’s unique nevertheless. I use it for every other shave or so. Who else likes this flavor of Pinaud Clubman?

I like it, although it's tough to pair with EDTs. Guess you can wear it as a cologne but I find it's not all that strong and doesn't last past breakfast. Still, a very nice aftershave, one of their better offerings. Also enjoy Clubman Musk, which is strong enough.

I think it's one of the better Pinaud products, along with the Citrus Musk. Not too strong and more modern compared to some of the others.

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Hey I’ve been really enjoying Clubman Classic Vanilla aftershave. It’s got a great scent to it. I know it’s not exactly a true vanilla scent but it’s unique nevertheless. I use it for every other shave or so. Who else likes this flavor of Pinaud Clubman?
I had a bottle a few years ago and liked it a lot.

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
I'm a big fan of it.

Also Pinaud Clubman, Lilac Vegetal, and Special Reserve (mostly a fall/winter thing). I use all four.

Their bay rum is appreciated by some, I'm just not a Bay Rum fan in general. Great products at reasonable prices.

I think of it as the "modern" Clubman (the only such). It still has a classic, clean vibe though. When I first used it a long time ago I at the time preferred it to regular Clubman.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Pinaud Classic Vanilla. Sophistication in a bottle! It just smells classy. While some say, they can recognize vanilla in the scent, Many others, including myself don't. While I have to admit, Bootlegger's EL Dorado seems to be a perfect middle ground, between Pinaud's Classic Vanilla and Special Reserve and even modern English Leather, I rarely use any of these alone anymore, always choosing the favor of Bootlegger's EL Dorado.

But on those rare occasions, when I have a shave just before bedtime and crawl in between the sheets with the wife. The sophisticated and refined scent of Pinaud Classic Vanilla, will still get used, because I know when I wake up the next morning, it will have came and went...

The scent you knuckleheads, the scent! :)

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
I like it, although it's tough to pair with EDTs. Guess you can wear it as a cologne but I find it's not all that strong and doesn't last past breakfast. Still, a very nice aftershave, one of their better offerings. Also enjoy Clubman Musk, which is strong enough.
Take a look at Caron Pour un Homme EdT. A really nice lavender and vanilla scent. I imagine that would go well with Clubman Vanilla. Any lavender based EdT would probably complement the Clubman.

Clubman Classic Vanilla and AV Ice Sport are my most used scents in warm weather. Like many of you though, I don't smell any vanilla.

I'm hoping they have another sale this Black Friday so I can restock.

Top Bottom