What's new

Clubman Vanilla?

I’ve been thinking about getting some some Pinaud Clubman vanilla scent. How is it,is it fairly strong and long lasting? I’ve got the classic Clubman and the VIBR and they are both great. Vanilla seems like a nice change for me. Please give me info on this!

I love it, it is a perennial favorite. There is not a tonne of vanilla.. it is there but muted. Scent strength is pretty strong, I get whiffs of it later in the morning. I get a heavy sharp musk smell and then a nice dry down. Research the smell in more detail but for me.it.is the best of the Clubman bunch. JM

Yeah, I find it hard to describe, but when I first tried it years ago I noticed very little vanilla, and that it was more pleasant than I expected. It's a more "modern" version of Clubman in a way, if that makes sense. Less powdery and a little more herbal, I guess, though I'm not particularly adept at these kinds of descriptions. You should get some!

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
I’ve been thinking about getting some some Pinaud Clubman vanilla scent. How is it,is it fairly strong and long lasting? I’ve got the classic Clubman and the VIBR and they are both great. Vanilla seems like a nice change for me. Please give me info on this!

Pinaud Clubman Classic Vanilla is good on its own.

Using Pinaud Clubman Classic Vanilla to mix up a batch of Bootlegger's El Dorado is excellent:

El Dorado

2 Parts: Pinaud Special Reserve
2 Parts: Pinaud Classic Vanilla
1 Part: English Leather

However, it is FAR better than the Veg!

Et tu, @BigJ? ;) 🤣

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
I like the vanilla much better than the standard version. It does fade fast. I still have the sample nip bottle I use it very infrequently. But recommend the nip bottle to try it.

Would recommend if you did not yet do it to get the clubman sampler set.
some might end up in the bin but for the money it is a great way to find those you and your surroundings like.

Top Bottom