What's new

Clubman Vanilla

It's a very nice scent. Not too much for an office setting. Typical of Pinaud's offerings, you have to let it dry down to get to the goodness. And not much by way of "skin goodies". But it is, to me, a classic-smelling gentleman's scent.

Maggard's sells it in a sample size, if you give it a go. I like it, one of my faves.

I got my bottle of glycerin at CVS pharmacy.

The Clubman Vanilla is one of the scents I like. Strong vanilla opening, which changes to a nice floral vanilla that lasts about 2-3 hours on my skin. Mild, shouldn't be offensive in an office environment.
Haven't tried them all yet, but the Special Reserve, Vanilla, and Musk are definite keepers.

I would probably dilute it down with witch hazel anyway so I don't re-enact the after shave scene from Home Alone.

Look on amazon. Small bottle is cheap

I have a sample size of vanilla and like it. Haven't gotten to buying a bottle yet.

+1. Online will have it. As will any big box store. Just make sure you get a bottle of the liquid and not a suppository! :001_tongu

Great Vintage AS. Wonderful Frangrance and antiseptic alcohol. I if you don't want the alcohol sting, allow the alcohol to dry down for a second or two before bring hands to face.

Classic Vanilla is one of my favorites, either on its own or mixed with other scents. i've heard people say they can't smell the vanilla in it, but I find it's very strong in the opening and lingers in the dry down.

Clubman Vanilla reminds me a little bit like Proraso Green AS. The scent is soft and gentlemanly that can worn anytime, anywhere. I add a little glycerin & witch hazel to all my Pinaud AS. It makes them an even better AS.

Classic Vanilla is one of my favorites, either on its own or mixed with other scents. i've heard people say they can't smell the vanilla in it, but I find it's very strong in the opening and lingers in the dry down.

I'm with you. The vanilla is strong out of the bottle, and lingers all the way till the end. One of my new favs.

Top Bottom