What's new

Clubman Talc powder

Hey all

Im looking for something that will help reduce the grey shadow on the mustache area. Will the talc powder from clubman pinaud help with lessen the grey shadow? Or is it not gonna help it all?

Thanks.

Welcome to B&B.
Im looking for something that will help reduce the grey shadow on the mustache area.
It won't help but and a close shave is the best you can do; some just have to accept 5 O'Clock shadow soon after a shave especially if your hair is black and skin tone is light. Have you tried an against the grain pass with a DE razor in that area?

Ezmoneysnipa, I use the Clubman talc every day simply to head off any irritation or razor burn, and because it makes my skin feel ultra smooth after the shave. It's too pale for my skin to leave it on; I rinse it off before I get dressed for work. I doubt it would help *conceal* your shadow.

Apparently in days gone by -- I mean the '30s to the '50s -- there were tinted talcs that men could leave on. But now, as far as I know, talcs only come in pure white.

...Apparently in days gone by -- I mean the '30s to the '50s -- there were tinted talcs that men could leave on. But now, as far as I know, talcs only come in pure white.
I still have some of the old Mennen shave talc that was tinted. It was bought way back in the late 1980's. Nowadays, I mostly use the Imperial Leather talc when I want powder.

Ezmoneysnipa, I use the Clubman talc every day simply to head off any irritation or razor burn, and because it makes my skin feel ultra smooth after the shave. It's too pale for my skin to leave it on; I rinse it off before I get dressed for work. I doubt it would help *conceal* your shadow.

Apparently in days gone by -- I mean the '30s to the '50s -- there were tinted talcs that men could leave on. But now, as far as I know, talcs only come in pure white.

You can still get flesh coloured talc's. I think Clubman even makes one.

Clubman does have tinted powder: https://tinyurl.com/2fzssbk2 The first few reviews said that they received the regular white, though. You can get the same thing at Clubman's website for almost half that price -- but some of their reviews mention they got the white stuff too.

Top Bottom