What's new

Clubman Special Reserve After Shave Cologne

I should get my first bottle of SR (and Clubman in general) next week. I can't wait! I too want to hold steel against my throat and then smell of leather armchairs and manly men.

I could deal with a night like that!

Unrelated to SR--just some Rat Pack trivia. I've heard that Sinatra used to have his driver stop so he could jump out and buy a bottle of Agua Lavanda Puig at a drugstore when they were going somewhere. Sounds like he was obsessed with showering (like 12 times a day, according to his widow), so he must have been the number one customer for Puig.

From what I've read of his escapades into the fairer sex he might have had good reason to shower 12 times a day? LOL

It's a crazy combination of scents, which causes very unique images.. old leather coat.. a den with really nice leather furniture, lightly scented by years of pipe and cigar smoking. I was a little concerned with the strength and used it very lightly this morning because it was my first time. Next time I know I can go a little bit heavier and be just fine..

Top Bottom