What's new

Clubman products found locally

Besides the regular Pinaud Clubman aftershave, I have only seen their products online. I stopped in a beauty supply store, and they had the shave soap, cream, three of the ”liquor” aftershaves, and a couple more products. I was really surprised. Have you ever seen more than the regular Pinaud Clubman aftershave locally?

Last edited:
The last time I was in the bed bath and beyond by my house I saw a spot in their shaving section for the lilac vegetal as well as the original but lilac vegetal was sold out at the time

The last time I was in the bed bath and beyond by my house I saw a spot in their shaving section for the lilac vegetal as well as the original but lilac vegetal was sold out at the time
The BB&B near me with the pharmacy/personal care department usually has the original Clubman and the LV, but that's all. I wish I could find the Special Reserve locally. I stopped into a Sally's Beauty Supply a couple of years ago, and all they had for men was the Clubman original.

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
Besides the regular Pinaud Clubman aftershave, I have only seen their products online. I stopped in a beauty supply store, and they had the shave soap, cream, three of the ”liquor” aftershaves, and a couple more products. I was really surprised. Have you ever seen more than the regular Pinaud Clubman aftershave locally?

I've never seen that many in one place before...you hit a proverbial gold mine in that retail outlet! At best, I might see the regular Pinaud Clubman aftershave in the smaller six ounce bottle and maybe one other item.

CVS carries Clubman in my area as well. Rite Aid did until they were bought out by Walgreens.
I didn't know they were bought by Walgreen’s. Walgreen’s is where I bought my bottle of Pinaud Clubman 10 years ago.

The BB&B near me with the pharmacy/personal care department usually has the original Clubman and the LV, but that's all. I wish I could find the Special Reserve locally. I stopped into a Sally's Beauty Supply a couple of years ago, and all they had for men was the Clubman original.
The Sally’s beauty that’s close to me seems to only have the pinaud beard care stuff and maybe the talc. No aftershave unfortunately

I posted at one point about checking at your areas local ethnic beauty supply stores because they usually carry a larger supply of shave products than most other places... They usually carry lustray and lucky tiger and pinaud products including for the chosen the veg... I usually check out the supply shops when I visit a new town to see what they have.. Atlanta barber and beauty supply has a very large selection if you are ever in that area and you can order online also from them. They have some pretty good deals....

Top Bottom