What's new

Clubman Lustray CoachMan AfterShave.

What it smell like and what is your experience with this aftershave? I've never seen it mentioned around here (maybe in some old threads)

It smells similar to Pinaud Clubman, but lighter. It doesn't sting your skin like Clubman, but my results point to Coachman moisturizing better than Clubman. If you have used Clubman and find it a bit much, Coachman is worth a try. You get a large 14 ounce bottle for the same price of six ounces of Clubman.

What it smell like and what is your experience with this aftershave? I've never seen it mentioned around here (maybe in some old threads)
Reading your post prompted me to get my bottle out and splash some on. It opens much like Clubman, but subsides quickly into an herbal and spicy scent, like lavender and cinnamon. There is a woody/amber/musk vibe after about fifteen minutes while the spicy and herbal notes subside, but are still there. By half an hour you are left with woodspice and some sweetness. Here is where the Clubman comparison fades, but hints of it remain. You don't smell much for powdery notes. I haven't worn Coachman for months, but today I can't stop smelling my hands. Now that cool weather is here, I must wear this more often.

Sounds like nice stuff. I really enjoy Lustray Blue Spice but I use it as a splash instead of an aftershave.

All of Lustrays aftershaves are lightweight, they aren't like Clubman's lineup that's practically cologne strength. They are the type of stuff a barbershop would use to save money and not have overly lingering scents.

Well, splash is what I call it. I just put a generous amount on my chest. I always use Lucky Tiger on my face.

If you look at the ingredient lists of Coachman and Clubman, you will find they are exactly the same. They smell alike to me, too. However, I believe that Clubman is a bit stronger and longer lasting than Coachman. They are both fantastic though, it just depends on how strong you like your aftershave.

Top Bottom