What's new

Clubman Facial Hair Products

I bought these both approximately 3 years ago when i last went with a full handlebar moustache.

I’ve been doing the ‘stache again now, and it’s around 6 weeks old now. Not the perfect handlebar yet, but it does have a nice small twirl around the edges so i want to use a bit of wax now.

So my questions are these :

1. Can i still use these products, even though they are 3 years old? Or would they have gone bad?

2. Your take on these products. Any good? Any better recommendations?

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

all these products they have normally 12 months shelf life, after this period of time, I cannot guarantee a successful experience ( I don't know the product composition) but they can smell bad, and the holding properties could have gone, for the price I kindly recommend to purchase them again or find another brand that could satisfy your needs, we are a manufacturer of natural beard care products, so I can answer from my own experience.

I had a tube of Clubman mustache wax for ages--at least a couple of years. I used it once in a while and it seemed to hold up OK.

I have used the Clubman moustache wax and while it did hold well, I didn't care for the scent. It was too overpowering for me. There are many other moustache waxes out there that are unscented or mildly scented. I can recommend Badger and Lucky Tiger as two that work really well for me. YMMV.

I didnt care much for the wax when I have had my handlebars... It takes too long to set, for starters, so I prefer good old bees wax based stuff. Its smells strong, as mentioned, too. Not for everyone.

Top Bottom