What's new

Clubman 30% off Black Friday sale

Sale is live already. Get your orders in early to avoid the BS from last year.

Last edited:
At least they are showing what’s out of stock this year. Last year things were in stock and then once you ordered they either canceled or said it was on backorder. They canceled 2 of my orders and had to reorder and then the discounts were not the same.

Last year the sale was 50% off all aftershaves and it wound up being a 7 page thread here when all was said and done.

To their credit they gave me a 50% off rain check with free shipping for the item that was out of stock that I had ordered. Maybe that's because I ordered 8 bottles in my first order! Considering, I now probably have every Clubman, Jeris and Lustray aftershave they produce, I was hoping they would introduce a few new Reserve aftershaves this year.

Man, the aftershaves were pretty picked over already! I ordered some samples and Osage Rub. Threw in a small bottle of The Veg to see if I am among the chosen.😅

That was me last year lol

Last year I bought every after shave I didn't have in the Clubman, Jeris and Lustray lines and extra Whiskey Woods and Brandy Spice (had them already). The total was about 9 bottles but that was with a 50% off sale. I should have bought a few more to hand out to friends at those prices!
Anyone tried the

LUSTRAY BLUE SPICE AFTER SHAVE ?​

It's a lighter, shorter lasting version of Old Spice. It doesn't have the complexity of Old Spice. In general, the scent for the Lustray line disappears pretty quickly. They're good for when you want to splash or spray on some cologne, edt or edp an hour later.

Top Bottom