What's new

*****CLOSED**** Win a razor from Above The Tie, Click Here! ****CLOSED*****

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Hi,

Terriffic deal there! But, Not In. I don't, and won't, participate in any of the social media sites listed.

Stan

You don't have to use any of the sites to enter. The form allows you to enter by just being a member of B&B. However, you do get extra entries for following us on the social medias.

Awesome: I had just resolved to put my wish list for an ATT S2 Kronos into the mix with SWMBO for birthday or Christmas next. Well, winning this set would be amazing. Thanks for the contest.

As an owner of the ATT Kronos with the M1 and R1 plates, I'll forego this opportunity...
However, these razors are absolutely incredible. The weight, machined precision, and shave comfort are all admirable attributes of ATT razors, not to mention Made in USA, and ATT's superior customer service.

Good Luck to all. May the toughest beard win.

I was only able to have one entry. I don't FB and Twitter etc.

If it's your luck I guess. Thank you for the opportunity!

You would win one razor but with three different base plates plus one handle and one cap. That way you can pick the style and efficiency of the base plates that are right for you.

Thank you so much, Downing. It is clear now.
But raises another question. Why do you need different base plates?

I will search the forum for answers. I know this thread is not for Q&A.

I can say in total confidence that I am not going to win. I'm entering to help ensure someone else wins. Ok maybe I do want it!?

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Thank you so much, Downing. It is clear now.
But raises another question. Why do you need different base plates?

I will search the forum for answers. I know this thread is not for Q&A.
The different base plates provide different levels of aggresiveness. Kind of like an adjustable razor.

The different base plates provide different levels of aggresiveness. Kind of like an adjustable razor.

Now, now... You made me wet with my drools... :drool:
The instant knowledge you had given me, it is so powerful.:thumbup:
I REALLY, REALLY want them now. :blushing::blushing:

Top Bottom