What's new

**CLOSED** THE BEARD's Totally Awesome Epic PIF! **ENDED**

I was afraid that beard was going to do something like this ...what happens when Toothpick regains control of his face and finds all is goodies have been PIF'd by "the beard"?
Is it wrong to want that piece of wood as much as I want the custom Joel Unobtainium? There are a lot of other things I would like too. NOW the dilemma ...how would I store ALL that stuff? I would certainly have to TRY it all then probably pass on via PIF or pass-around all the delicious goodies I don't absolutely love.

I'm In. Ive' joined. I've contributed ...and I plan to donate "stuff" to the auction but I haven't really sat down to decide exactly what yet (some of it might be "stuff" I bought last year but have not had a chance to play with yet).

1) Please count me in.

2) I'll donate to St. Sue, but somewhat generically: I'll list my den, and offer samples of several of the winner's choice. I'll advise of the post making the offer. Postage will be on me, of course.

Trying to get less stuff, but there is some stuff in there I'd really like to try. So, I'm in for 1 entry (already a registered member and contributor). Thanks!

I out ..would of loved to of been able to try a injector but I have enough shaving supplies to last a hahahah :) great great pIf though

I am in, and also added a shiny new copper badge.
(actually I've been wanting to contribute again for some time now, but this time there is enough funds in the paypal account)

Top Bottom