What's new

**CLOSED** THE BEARD's Totally Awesome Epic PIF! **ENDED**

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
THE BEARD's Totally Awesome Epic PIF!

THE BEARD doesn't always PIF, but when it does....it PIF's BIG!

There will be a lot of information in this thread. Photos, info about what's in the photos, how to enter, rules, how to earn extra entries....A LOT OF INFO. It would behoove you to read this thread very carefully word for word....

Now, let's get to it!!

As many of you know I'm growing a beard for a year, and well...it might actually last longer than that. So I've got all this stuff that I haven't used in a long time. And we got all these members here that would probably love to use some of this stuff. So THE BEARD says today, "get rid of all that stuff". A beard of few words, but when THE BEARD speaks, you listen.

Here's all the stuff.

Software - I've used this stuff at least once and some more than once. In this lot you'll find some really awesome stuff like: Vintage Williams (grated in aluminum container top left), Czech & Speake (grated in aluminum container next to other aluminum container), Cella, Through The Fire Fine Craft, various samples I received over the course of being a member.

And one very special awesome soap that only a small handful of people will ever get to try!! - Top center in the plastic container sitting on a purple lid.....Custom Made by Joel Unobtanium Shaving Soap. He calls it Le Royal. Please read about it HERE. There is plenty left for probably at least 10 shaves. Don't let the badger hair in there stop you from trying this one of a kind soap!

More software stuff - AOS shave cream, Bigelo shave cream, and The Gentlemens Refinery after shave balm. This stuff has been used, but plenty left to give it a whirl.

A bunch of razor blades that have been donated to The Great Blade Exchange and The Weekly Blade PIF's (which take place in the Shave Clinic every week!) by really amazing members.

Random stuff - Neutrogena Post Shave Lotion, Captain's Choice samples, some other sample of something. 2 injector razors that need a tightening up if possible. They will not hold a blade since the bottom cap is way to loose. If you can tighten it down somehow they would work. And if you can fix them you can use the 20 new injector blades.

Some more random stuff - NEW Palmolive soap stick. Cheapo DE razor, no name. Cologne samples from Imaginary Authors, purchased from this awesome special offer from them.

Still more random stuff - Ink samples I was given a long time ago. A block of Spalted Tamarind I thought I could carve in to a cool brush by hand. WRONG. This is very hard wood and it has been stabilized. If you can do something cool with it be sure to show it off on B&B!

The last of the random stuff - Bigelow cream, Botot mouthwash concentrate. This is powerful stuff. You add about 5-10 drops to a shot glass of water and presto, instant mouthwash. This should last you a long time. Popov Leather belt loop key chain.

Now Let's Discus How To Earn Entries​
  • Simply posting in this thread "I'm in" is worth 1 entry
  • Stop lurking and join! Registering an account and entering this PIF is worth 4 entries.
  • Become a contributor and earn 5 entries. Follow THIS LINK and choose a Cooper, Bronze, Silver, or Gold subscription. Your contribution date will be verified!
  • Donating an item to the annual 'Saint' Sue Moore Memorial Fundraiser is worth 10 entries. The fundraiser begins on October 19th. Donate your item by following THIS LINK
When considering what to donate think of all the sub-fora we have here. It could be anything!​

*please indicate in this thread how you earned your entries, such as: I'm in and I became a contributor. OR I'm in and I donated. OR I'm in and became a contributor and donated. *please help me out here, make it easy on me to keep track*

That's 20 entries you can earn!!!!

Now Let's Discuss Who Is Eligible and some other stuff​
  • You must be a registered member in good standing.
  • Open to members worldwide. *I live in the USA. International shipping is a tad expensive, especially considering the weight of all this stuff. I simply ask if an international member wins please split the shipping cost with me 50/50.
  • A winner will be chosen at random. The more entries you have the better your chances!
  • This PIF will close at a random time, probably 2-4 weeks.

I think that's it!! Who's in!!?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in!

Надіслано від мого Redmi Note 3, використовуючи Tapatalk

Top Bottom