What's new

(CLOSED) PIF!! U.S. & Canadian Labor/Labour Day

Alright gents... I used an online random number generator to select the winner and @BigSpivito you are the owner of the Popov wallet. Congratulations!

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Winner winner

proxy.php

Shipped and on its way to its new home.

Please let us know here, when it arrives, Chris!

Good Morning All!

I recieved the wallet yesterday, and was pleasantly surprised by it's capacity! The website and many reviews say that it will hold one card in the pocket and 4-5 in the main section, but I currently have 3 in the front pocket, 5 in the main section, and 1 in the back flap! This is the only thing that I have found to be different from many of the reviews.

The feel and appearance of the wallet are top notch. the wallet is already soft to the touch, but has a quality to the craftmanship that just isnt seen very often. I can truly say that purchasing this wallet would be worth the pricetag, at least from the initial observations. I am looking into their field notebook cover as well, since it would be a great notebook for using outdoors or for work.

Thanks again to David for such an outstanding opportunity, and thanks to Popov Leather for producing such a quality product.

PS. I will post pictures as soon as I can get them to come through on my computer. Hopefully by late morning.

Chris,

I admit, my mind was blown when I received a delivery notice after only 5 business days, to get to you! Glad it landed safe in your hands. I'm also really happy that you're pleased with it. I had a feeling you would be.

As for the Field Notes covers, I can testify, they are well worth owning, if you work outdoors, on job sites, keep journals and the like. I have three and they should all last me a lifetime. I own the "sister" to your wallet. Cut from the same hide.

Enjoy for many years to come, my friend.

Just wanted to give a shout out to @popovleather for their return to B&B as one of our great vendors! Welcome back, Ryan and team!

Apologies for the bump of an old thread. As I've only just learned this recently, I just thought the forum and it's members should be made aware of the fantastic news!

Cheers

As the winner of this PIF, I can attest to the quality of their products. The wallet is outstanding quality. I will be purchasing one of their field notes covers for a few Christmas presents this year!

Happy Shaving
-Chris
US Army Veteran, Foxhole Shavers Club Member

Just wanted to give a shout out to @popovleather for their return to B&B as one of our great vendors! Welcome back, Ryan and team!

Apologies for the bump of an old thread. As I've only just learned this recently, I just thought the forum and it's members should be made aware of the fantastic news!

Cheers
Cheers :) Thanks for the welcome!

Top Bottom