What's new

""CLOSED"" Lurkers: Sign up NOW, for a chance to win a Vintage DE Razor!!

I'm In! Have been lurking for a bit, this beauty of a tech forced me to pull the trigger. Google led me here while searching for my beloved Palmolive shave cream, glad to be here.

If you're lurking, stop waiting and jump on in! This is a great place to learn all about shaving. It has been a great help to me.

I'm in and new to wet shaving. Found this place by a happenstance google search and am anxiously waiting for my package to arrive today with my first setup for wet shaving. Thanks for the chance to receive this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in. Found this site about a week ago while looking for more information on wet shaving. Started reading forums and kept reading for the info

Okay, folks, just a few more hours to go. :001_smile

I will select the lucky winner by random number generator tomorrow after I finish dropping my grandkids off at school and daycare. Stay tuned and good luck!!

Congratulations, @BungalowSavage, YOU are the LUCKY WINNER!!! :a14::a14::a14:
Please send me your shipping address via private message and I will send your prize pronto!

My thanks to everyone who entered and made this PIF a fun experience. You are the folks that make us all winners here on B&B! And stay tuned for future PIFs in this and other fora here on B&B!

Top Bottom