What's new

CLOSED.B&B Glencairn Whisky Glasses, do you want one?

Having read all the rave review, I have just had 6 delivered, so I will have to pass. I do, however, rate the glasses very highly.

As I said, I'll happily take 4. However, I agree with the others who would prefer the logo without the text. The insignia is an invitation for people to ask.

I'll take two for sure. I definitely like the logo without the text (web address). I think the logo will be enough to start the conversation. It will afford another opportunity for us to talk about this great site!

I haven't had a chance to try these sort of glasses yet, but I love my whisky and could go for a couple to see how well they suit the drink.

They come pre-filled, right?

I would be interested in a pair, contingent on how you would include your Canadian friends.

- John

PS: "Fine Bourbon"? I guess you learn something new every day :tongue_sm

Thanks for all the input, but we're not taking a vote on the looks. It's impossible to make everyone happy, but the mods are tweaking the design and will release a final version when we're ready to go live with this.

Will there be an option for adding watch glass covers? For those wondering what I'm talking about, this is a glass disc that covers the whisky glass between sips. It keeps the vapors from wafting away, thus concentrating the aromas for nosing.

Will there be an option for adding watch glass covers? For those wondering what I'm talking about, this is a glass disc that covers the whisky glass between sips. It keeps the vapors from wafting away, thus concentrating the aromas for nosing.

Not this time. We're trying to keep the buy simple.

Interesting. I would go for that at a reasonable price, esp if it had a giant badger head etched on it.

Top Bottom