What's new

CLOSED.B&B Glencairn Whisky Glasses, do you want one?

I am an occasional scotch drinker. I am sure you can drink whiskey or whisky with this glass but by the spelling WHISKY I am assuming it is more for scotch than say an american whiskey such as Jack Daniels or a Knob Creek. Am I correct (or at least somewhat).

I'm down for one. I'm currently sipping whisky from either a short tumbler or a cheap "brandy" snifter from World Market. I'd also buy some pint glasses, should they ever come around!

I am an occasional scotch drinker. I am sure you can drink whiskey or whisky with this glass but by the spelling WHISKY I am assuming it is more for scotch than say an american whiskey such as Jack Daniels or a Knob Creek. Am I correct (or at least somewhat).

While I'm sure the primary intent is for Scotch, they are for any fine whisky. I'm primarily a bourbon fan and I find they work very good. Lots of reviews on the net, so please don't take our word on them.

While I'm sure the primary intent is for Scotch, they are for any fine whisky. I'm primarily a bourbon fan...

The Old Forester Repeal special release last year came with a Glencairn glass - but it didn't have a cool badger logo.

Roger

Perhaps the text could read "Badger & Blade" like the top of the web pages, and not have the URL "BadgerandBlade.com" like in the example? Might be a little more classy looking, and look a little less like a freebie advertising glass. They are such nice glasses. Just a suggestion. I will probably buy a couple either way.

Perhaps the text could read "Badger & Blade" like the top of the web pages, and not have the URL "BadgerandBlade.com" like in the example? Might be a little more classy looking, and look a little less like a freebie advertising glass. They are such nice glasses. Just a suggestion. I will probably buy a couple either way.

Or remove all the text. IMHO it's more classy with a smaller badger placed in a more subtle way.. The way it is now, it made me think of all the pens and keychains that are in my pockets after buisiness conventions..

I'm in for two of these!
I could go for something perhaps a bit more subtle on this beautiful glass. I like the idea of a more discreet badger and perhaps just the words Badger & Blade vice the web address.

Last edited:
One thing that is often forgotten about these glasses is they are also a top notch nosing glass for brandy. Especially good cognacs.

Brilliant! Now I can enjoy two of my hobbies at one time. Well...I guess I could have before, but I prefer drinking my whisky instead of using it as an aftershave.

As a few others have stated, as much as I love this site.... I think I'd prefer a more subtle reference to the site. Perhaps a badger head on the bottom of the glass? Only the partaker can enjoy the view of the badger... and remind him to shave before bed! :biggrin:

As the artist rendering goes... and as interested as I am in one of these glasses, I don't think that's exactly the look I would be going for.

Top Bottom