What's new

B&B LE Group buy CLOSED....announcing the 2019 Badger and Blade LE Pipe

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I haven’t got a number yet. Hope I haven’t screwed something up.

On edit: How did I miss it? I got #8

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Hello Everybody!
Just wanted to introduce myself to the group... and to tell you just how much I am looking forward to working on your pipes.

My Name: Dustin Ryan Franc
Company: D. R. Franc Pipes
(My last name is pronounced) Frans... or France. "Like the country, with no e."

Mike was very diligent with his input on the design, and I am very happy with the result!
(BTW Mike... Love the pics you took of the piece. They look great!)
I will do my best to keep you guys posted on the progress. If you are like me... there is a lot of fun to be found in watching a pipe transform.... from block to finish!
Welcome Dustin

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
So what type of tobacco blend is this pipe best suited for, if any particular type? I'm sure it will smoke well with anything selected, but is there anything one might want to dedicate this pipe to (still learning)? Possible herf considerations? @drfrancpipes pipes ?

Mike H

Instagram Famous
It is straight walled 3/4" in chamber. I was thinking it would be a good for English or Burley Blends. Since I don't smoke English Blends, it will be my Burley Blend pipe. I would be interested in the more experience pipe smokers opinion.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
So what type of tobacco blend is this pipe best suited for, if any particular type? I'm sure it will smoke well with anything selected, but is there anything one might want to dedicate this pipe to (still learning)? Possible herf considerations? @drfrancpipes pipes ?
I smoke English blends in my mortas

So I finally read the whole invoice. I was confusing the invoice # with the pipe #. Invoice #29 Pipe#10 A nice round number!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
So I finally read the whole invoice. I was confusing the invoice # with the pipe #. Invoice #29 Pipe#10 A nice round number!
Yeah, the first time I read the receipt I missed pipe number. I feel like the Pointer Sisters.

Top Bottom